PLEASE EMAIL ME
Monday, February 16
NINETEEN PAGE PHARMACOLOGY MIDTERM WHAT THE FUUUUUUCK!!($*()$*$)#$#*#)($*#)($*#$&*##$&*
Lynnette 11:44 AM
Sunday, February 15
Paraphasing, of course...
Brandon: Ben Franklin, these days would have been locked up and put on fucking Ritalin for running around in a lightning storm with a fucking kite and a key with his shenanigans, that roustbaout..
Lynnette 12:46 AM
Thursday, February 12
First day in surgery today. It was awesome. Unfortunately I missed work because I had to stay with our patient until his temp was back to normals and he wasn't loopy from the IV anesthetic (propofol). Black lab named Eugene. Adorable. Went out FAST from pre-meds... surgery itself was uneventful even though I was pooping my pants with his 8 breaths per minute plateau for an hour. OMFG.
Oh and if that cunt touches my anesthetic machine again, I'll cut her fucking throat.
Lynnette 9:19 PM
Sunday, February 8
Oh fads...There's a rash of this post going around the social networking sites, namely Facebook where I usually keep track of friends. Here was my post:
25 Random Things About ME!Share
Thu 9:09pm | Edit Note | Delete
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are suppose to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
(To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your Home page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people [in the right hand corner of the app] then click publish.)
1. I am extremely self conscious of my skin. I thank my dad for my hereditary psoriasis. I HATE it and have cried many many many times about it. My boyfriend tells me I'm beautiful, and he believes it. Sometimes I do, too.
2. I fear becoming the same shape as my aunts and my mom. I gotta work out. Holy crap. Oh, and not have kids.
3. Most people bore me because they have nothing interesting to say, nor do they wish to discuss things that are above gossip. Most of the time I find the only way to fit in is to lower myself down, socially, and "gab with the gals". Nobody wants to discuss the overcompartmentalization of society, or sociological phenomena. Or if they do, they're just as annoyed with the majority of people in the world as I am and they have yet to find me.
4. My friend Amy is emotionally my closest girlfriend, and yet physically she's the furthest away. I miss her terribly and wish we could still walk to each other's apartments, listen to Ween, drink beer and play Super Breakout on the Atari until 5am.
5. I wish I could read more. I have always been an avid reader, especially of nonfiction. With school I have little time to brush my hair, let alone read for leisure.
6. I am an athiest. I despise being proselytized, because I respect other people for their religious views and don't try to convince them that my belief is for them. Religion and spirituality are very personal. I am afraid someday that I will be forced to marry in a church when I do not believe in any gods nor any form of organized religion.
7. I used to be a straight A student, all through junior high, high school and when I got my Bachelor's degree. Lately I just feel stupid.
8. I fear accomplishing the dreaded cat jugular blood draw more than I am nervous about assisting in my first surgery. I've studied the A&P, I know where the damned thing is... I just can't get the needle point to HIT it perfectly.
9. I fear failure above all else.
10. I'm glad I finally found something that I enjoy doing, something from which I can make a career.
11. I am NOT glad about the amount of student loans I have, and by my calculations I will be 67 when they are paid in full. Thank you UNL and Vatterott.
12. My mom is one of my best friends. She is amazing, hilarious, strong-willed yet nearly crippled by her love for my brother and I.
13. Very few people know where and how I met my boyfriend, Brandon. We've been together nearly 2 years, and I'm happier than I've ever been.
14. The summer I spent doing nothing but being unemployed, playing World of Warcraft and living rent-free in my Uncle's beach house inSeattle...were AMAZING. I wouldn't give up those hangovers, or those endless nights of free cable for anything. I had to hit rock bottom to get to where I am today. I'm thankful for that experience in slackerdom, no matter how hilarious you may think it is.
15. I wish my boyfriend wasn't antisocial. He, too, is disappointed and bored by most other people in the world.
16. I think about my cat, Citizen Kane dying someday, and it makes me cry...even though it's a long way awy. He's been with me through more bullshit than any person in my life (mom, notwithstanding)
17. I dream of SCUBA diving again, and hope that I can find dive buddies in Pennsylvania.
18. If things could still be as they are today, I wish I had never met Steve Roster and Matty Cook. Both of these people were a huge waste of time in my life, and unnecessary drain on my emotions and patience.
19. Given the choice I would much rather stay home with my boyfriend than go to any bullshit party. I do not enjoy standing at other people's houses, holding my drink, looking for a clock.
20. I have been making notes for a novel for a few years now. I'm considering two titles, and may end up self-publishing and just giving it away to friends and family. Nobody would want to buy it, it's just my observations. And let me tell you (in my novel, obviously) I have seen some crazy shit. For example = have you ever lived with an adult woman who ate children's chewable Flintstones vitamins, owned over 150 stuffed animals (all with names) and had no teeth? No, I didn't think so.
21. I loathe small talk. Nothing annoys me more than small talk. Watch the Yasujiro Ozu movie "Good Morning" and you will understand what I'm talking about. Small talk...Small talk ruins us. Don't ask me how I am, unless you really want to know.
22. I prefer to tell the truth, even though it will hurt your feelings.
23. I want to win, I want to be the best, and sometimes people hate me for it. My first priority in life is always myself.
24. I have a blog dating back to Spring of 2001. It began as a journal for my dreams, and morphed into an amalgamation of rants, dreams, links, reminders, quotes and life updates.
25. I've been to Iceland twice, just for vacations.
Lynnette 8:56 PM
Wednesday, February 4
Sooooo I had a lot of fun with the following website...as you can see below.
$3775.00The Cadaver Calculator - Find out how much your body is worth.
This sucks cuz I mostly prioritized my loved ones' safety...
Lynnette 5:58 PM